- This event has passed.
State of Advertising 2019
September 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Panelists from across the region will talk about trends, jobs and hiring, and what they expect the industry to look like in the coming year. Panelists from agency, in-house, nonprofit, higher ed, and B2B teams.
When: Sept 18, noon-1:30 p.m.
Where: Roanoke Higher Education Center, Room 212
Cost: $25 members/$35 nonmembers (Lunch Provided, register below)
Meet the Panelists
- Todd Marcum, Access Advertising & Public Relations
- Connie Stevens, United Way of Roanoke Valley
- Phyllis Weber, The Roanoke Times
- Renee Alarid, Moss Arts Center at Virginia Tech
- Lance Morgan, Anstey Hodge Advertising Group