- This event has passed.
The Designer’s Guide to Animation
November 5, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Take your creative marketing game to the next level with animations that you can create with the tools you already use. The Designer’s Guide to Animation, hosted by Jamal Millner of M3:Grafix in Roanoke, is for those who are already using design tools such as Adobe Illustrator but want to take the leap into working with more complex animations.
Here’s what the session will cover:
- Intro and Animation Overview
- Getting Started
- Animated 3D Text
- Importing and Animating a Design
This event is co-hosted by AAF Roanoke and AAF Southwest Virginia.
- When: Thursday, Nov. 5 at noon EST
- Where: YouTube live (we will send you a link after registering)
- Cost: Free to stream live event; additional materials (4 bonus videos are free for AAF members, $5 for nonmembers)
From Jamal: I will be doing a couple of live demo of using the animation packaged called Blender. The session will be fast-paced due to the limited time. If you want to try and follow long, go to https://www.blender.org/download/ and install the software. It is FREE. I also suggest finding and/or downloading a font from https://fonts.google.com/