All Starr Kickball Tournament
June 30 @ 1:45 pm - 5:00 pm
Ad 2 Roanoke’s All Starr Kickball Sponsored by Starr Hill Brewery
We’re stoked to announce Ad 2 Roanoke’s first kickball tournament sponsored by Starr Hill Pilot Brewery & Side Stage! Please read the information below to learn more about this event. Contact Victor@leadpointdigital.com with any questions or concerns.
- Friday, June 30 at River’s Edge Park
- Single elimination format
- 2 games going on at once (lawn games and other activities will be available for teams not playing)
- Guaranteed to play 2 games minimum
- Each game will last 30 minutes
- The winning team will receive a medal for each participant & 1 championship trophy
- Click here for kickball rules
Kickball Tournament: 1:45 – 4:30 p.m. at River’s Edge Park
Awards Ceremony @ Starr Hill Pilot Brewery & Side Stage: 4:30 – 5 p.m.
After-Party Event @ Starr Hill: 5 p.m.
Free Agent or Full Team Option (3 Team Slots Remaining; 29 Free Agent Slots Remaining)
There will be 1 AAF Roanoke team, 1 Ad 2 Roanoke team, and 6 full team slots available. Each team must have a minimum of 10 players and a maximum of 15 players. If there are not enough free agents to make 2 teams, then those free agents will be combined into 1 team and another full team slot will open up. FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PLAY ON YOUR TEAMS!
- LeadPoint Digital
- 5Points Creative
- Roanoke Regional Partnership
Tickets & Benefits
Free Agent tickets are $15 each
Team Slots are $100 each (10-15 players) until 6/1, then the price increases to $150
Each participant in the event will receive:
- 1 drink ticket for a beverage at Starr Hill Brewery
- Snacks and refreshments during the tournament
- 1 raffle ticket for a chance to win a basket of goodies
- Each team’s MVP (chosen by the teams themselves) will receive 1 specially branded Ad 2 Roanoke & Starr Hill kickball
- A year’s worth of bragging rights & cool trophies for the Ad 2 Roanoke All Starr Kickball champions!
This event is first come, first serve. A waiver will be sent to each participant/team captain and must be filled out by each participant before the beginning of the tournament.
Please Fill Out the Registration Form Below
- June 30
1:45 pm - 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- AAF Roanoke, Ad 2 Roanoke
- River’s Edge Park
302 Wiley Dr SW
Roanoke, VA 24014 United States + Google Map