CALL FOR ENTRIES
All entries must be submitted through the American Advertising Awards Online Entry and Judging portal. Additionally, some categories may require a physical entry to be submitted for judging purposes. Check the official rules of entry below to find out if your entry requires a physical component.
ENTRY SLEEVES are available for pick-up at:
Anstey Hodge Advertising
Mon. – Fri. 9am – 5pm
120 Commonwealth Ave.
Roanoke, VA 24016
Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM)
Starting January 9
2265 Kraft Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24060
Professional Single: $90 (Member) / $125 (Non-member)
Professional Campaign Entry: $100 (Members) / $135 (Non-members)
Students Entry: $25
EARLY DROP-OFF LOCATIONS
ROANOKE – Anstey Hodge Advertising
NRV – VCOM (Starting January 9)
ENTRY TAKE-IN DAY
Thursday, January 16th 2020 • 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Roanoke Higher Ed Center – Room 212
108 North Jefferson Street
Roanoke, VA 24016.
Take-In Day Checklist
- Signed Manifest/Invoice
- Payment, make checks payable to AAF Roanoke (if not paid online)
- Physical Entries in Envelopes (x2 if you want work to be shown at the Gala)
Each entry should be submitted in a plastic sleeve with the following:
- (2) copies of your entry form
- (2) copies of your physical entry
- Labels on back of physical entry (if your entry is a campaign or has multiple elements, please label everything).